Weight Loss Management & Facial Injectables
Are You New to Skin Refinery Skincare Center?
Start your journey with us…We will begin with an interview to learn more about you.
Whether your goal is skincare, treating skin conditions or weight loss we want to help. Our goal is to help you redefine yourself.
You are a reflection of your unique beauty, and your goals and overhealth plan should be unique to you.
Botox $12 per unit
I can order Dysport by request, Price given at time of your appointment.
Galderma Fillers $650 per Syringe
Sculptra $700 Vial
Please call for a free Consultation
Individualized weight loss pharmacotherapy is recommended, based upon factors such as the specific characteristics of each weight loss medication, the presence of weight-related complications, and the medical history of the patient.
Benefits of Lipo C Shots and B12 Injections
We offer two types of lipotropic injections. These compounds help release fat deposits in certain parts of the body.
- Increases your metabolism of fat
- Increased your energy levels
- Makes you feel less tired
- Helps maintain healthy liver function
- Fortifies the liver against disease
Lipo-C $25 once or twice weekly (Methionine & Choline)
Lipo-B12 $25 once a month (B12, Methionine, and Choline)
How do Lipotropic injections work?
The amino acids (Methionine and Choline) that are injected into the body stimulate the liver into optimizing the process of metabolism. These injections boost the body’s metabolic power by providing a highly effective temporary increase of normal metabolic functions. When administered in combination with a low-calorie diet and regular exercise, our lipotropic formulas can help your body to rid itself of fat, while simultaneously increasing your energy levels both via the fat-released energy and the energy-promoting properties of vitamin B-12.
Methionine is an amino acid acts as a lipotropic agent
- Assists in the breakdown of fats within the liver
- Helps to lower cholesterol thereby preventing excess fat buildup in the liver and throughout your body’s circulatory system
- Helps to prevent and relieve fatigue
- Reduces histamine release helping with allergies
- Methionine containing foods include: cheese, eggs, fish, meats, spinach, potatoes, Brazil nuts, sesame seeds, and select other plant seeds.
Choline is an essential nutrient that helps to support the liver in its processing and excretion of chemical waste products.
- Choline supplementation improves cholesterol metabolism
- Natural sources of choline include peanuts, soybeans, wheat, chicken, fish, beef, cauliflower, eggs, and lettuce.L-Carnitine – Carnitine is an amino acid which is required for the transport and breakdown of body fat for the generation of metabolic energy.
$25 Vitamin B-12 Injectioin
Vitamin B-12 is necessary to produce an adequate amount of healthy red blood cells in the bone marrow, is available only in animal foods (meat and dairy products) or yeast extracts (such as brewer’s yeast). Vitamin B-12 is a water-soluble vitamin, which means it easily dissolves in water and is paradoxically stored in the liver (making it a good source). It is eliminated from the body through the urine, typically between 24 and 72 hours after consumption, depending on how active a person is and the amount of fluids they take in. Due to the rapid rate with which the body processes Vitamin B-12 frequent supplementation is needed to address deficiencies.